Updated 1 July 2021
Campbelltown Catholic Club is a registered COVID Safe Venue. As part of this process we are continually updating our COVID Safe plan to reflect the latest advice from NSW Health.
The following rules apply when visiting Campbelltown Catholic Club:
- All patrons must register upon arrival using the Service NSW QR Code
- Mask wearing will be in line with current NSW Health advice
- 1 patron per 2 square meters in indoor and outdoor areas
- No capped capacities for each area of our venue
- Refusal of entry for any person who has visited a known hotspot/ venue as listed on the NSW Health website
- Dancing is not permitted
- Standing while drinking is not permitted in indoor areas
- Live entertainment is permitted, however patrons are not able to sing along
The wearing of face masks is mandatory for our front line staff as well as patrons visiting our venue in general. Disposable masks are available upon request at reception and are complimentary, should you require one.
You can play your part in protecting our community when visiting by:
- Always practice good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/ sanitisation and correct cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Using contactless payment wherever possible
Due to the current COVID situation, the following rules will take effect from Friday 2nd July:
- Two players may ride in the same cart but MUST wear masks when riding
- Players are NOT to arrive any earlier than twenty (20) minutes and when their round is completed they must return home
- Flagsticks are not to be touched
- There are no rakes in bunkers, please repair damage with your club or foot
- No swapping of scorecards or balls
Please ensure you do the right thing as any breach of rules may lead to you being asked to leave the property.
Also accounts will now be reset on 31st July to give Members an extra month to spend their monies.