Updated 6 May 2021
Campbelltown Catholic Club is a registered COVID Safe Venue. As part of this process we are continually updating our COVID Safe plan to reflect the latest advice from NSW Health.
The following rules apply when visiting Campbelltown Catholic Club:
- All patrons must register upon arrival using the Service NSW QR Code
- Mask wearing will be in line with current NSW Health advice
- 1 patron per 2 square meters in indoor and outdoor areas
- No capped capacities for each area of our venue
- Refusal of entry for any person who has visited a known hotspot/ venue as listed on the NSW Health website
- Dancing is not permitted
- Standing while drinking is not permitted in indoor areas
- Live entertainment is permitted, however patrons are not able to sing along
The wearing of face masks is mandatory for our front line staff as well as patrons visiting our venue in general. Disposable masks are available upon request at reception and are complimentary, should you require one.
You can play your part in protecting our community when visiting by:
- Always practice good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/ sanitisation and correct cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres
- Using contactless payment wherever possible